Wednesday 10 October 2012

Physical or sedentary

https://www.google.ca/search?um=1&hl=en&client=safari&tbo=d&nfpr=1&tbm=isch&spell=1&q=soccer+pics+running&sa=X&ei=1dp1UNDEK8ObiQLe7IHwAQ&ved=0CDgQBSgA&biw=1024&bih=672#biv=i|59;d|3sKkvNvYgDMglM:I am a physical person if we look . Like obviously everyone in the world are both ,we all do both but what we love to do varies . I love playing sports just enjoy being with friends and playing . Competition is the 1 thing that I like to, not much but I like it between friends not strangers. I like practicing things , being active playing a lot. Rather than sit like lazy bumps and just relaxing playing indoor games or lying on the bed/couch and reading books novels maybe no I'm not that kind for sure . Though yeah I'm totally a physical person who love sports....!

No comments:

Post a Comment