Monday 29 April 2013

Stopping by the corridors on a windy morning

           Whose ear rings these are i think i know
               her locker is on the 1st floor though;
           She will not see me stopping here
            To watch her ear rings fill up with dust

          My little brother must think it crazy
                To stop without a girl near
          Between the classes and washroom
             The windiest day of the year.

           He gives his eye brows up a rise
                  To ask if there is some mistake
           The only other sound's the sweep
              of rushing wind and foot steps.

        The ear rings are lovely,elegant, and simple.
          But I have books to keep,
            And pages to study before I go,
            And pages to study before I go.
      
       
       

No comments:

Post a Comment